Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just the beginning...

Finally after years of procrastination, today I am writing my first post. 
Today's world has become so much googlized that you can get all information about anyone just a click away. Just adding to the pile...

Yes... So, on 1st April 2009, landed at Dubai with 14 friends (met them just 5 hrs ago).  Here we are with our Global MBA aspirations... and yes... you have guessed rightly ... with S P Jain Center of Management.
Finally after tiresome journey reached international city(where we will be staying for next 4.5 months)... And journey began from China Cluster, our building.
Orientation week at S P Jain was a nice trailor for the days to come and with no exceptions grilling started henceforth.And after 4 years getting back to this curriculum was not as easy as I had thought. Next week schedule has come and just now I got to know that we have quizz tomorrow... Will continue...

continuing... First term will be over in another 3-4 weeks... and when I look back and see how I have grown in last one month.. amazing.... I can realize now by the way I approach to different case studies and real problems. Best thing has been learning through real life problems and then studying in a reverse manner to understand which technique.. tool.. approach.. fits best this problem...
Only one thing I have lost is Sleeeeeep..... :)

Let me get some sleep... tomorrow's schedule looks less tiring from 7:45 AM to 11:15 PM ... :)

Cheers, Amit


No comments:

Post a Comment